E&A 5G System Engineer
UPG (User Profile Gateway) is a product in the UDM (Unified Data Management) family, it plays an important role in the various solutions, e.g. advanced O&M for UDC solution, User Data Monetization (exposure & analytic), data synchronization in VoLTE solution, etc. In order to make success and to create the future, we sincerely invite you to join us, witness the coming success at the same time to develop your personal competence and career. We can offer you:
- Taking the opportunities to participate Ericsson's global R&D projects
- Follow the trend of software development and new technology (e.g. big data, machine learning, etc.)
- Enjoy the atmosphere of encouraging innovation and cooperation
- Providing pre-sales and market support to Region and Product Line to boost UPG data analytics business in global market
- Performing UPG system study in data analytics domain to support Product Line on technical feasibility and support development team with system solution and requirement analysis
- Support product line to develop new business case based on telecom network data
- Experienced with data analytics technology and tool, experience with structured and unstructured data and/or streams preferred
- Expertise with statistical modeling with R, Matlab, Octave, Python or similar preferred.
- Experienced with mobile network system
- Experienced on system solution design and business/requirement analysis.
- Excellent communication and marketing skills to promote UPG sales
- Excellent coordination skills to work with Region/Product Line/development team.
- Experienced on software programming is a plus
- Open minded and analytical
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- B.Sc. or M. Sc. in Mathematics, Statistics or a related field is strongly preferred
Additional Requirements: Knowledge of kubernetes, Virtualization (VMWare, VirtualBox, Openstack, Docker) and microservices is plus.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.