eSourcing Specialist with Portuguese or Spanish or English
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We are currently looking for eSourcing Specialist with Portuguse or Spanish or English to join our team in Bucharest!
About the role
- The role of the eSourcing Analyst is to plan, execute and conclude eSourcing events in cooperation with Ericsson Sourcing Managers and their targeted suppliers. These events are supplier performance evaluations (SPE), requests for information (RFI), requests for quote (RFQ), requests for proposal (RFP) and eAuctions.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Creating in the online system various eSourcing events (different categories of goods & services across different geographies)
- Liaise with suppliers during the event from inviting them to participate to training them on how to use the online system
- Clarify for the suppliers the objectives of the sourcing project
- Providing updates to the Sourcing Managers on the progress of the event
- Analyzing and summarizing data from the online system at the closure of the event and build a report for the Sourcing Manager to make a decision for suppliers selection
Activities and Duties
- Secures eSourcing event phases (plan, create, monitor and analyze of each event) happen as per expected timelines and service levels
- Escalates issues and concerns related to events success to Sourcing Manager and/or other Management functions
- Manages suppliers complains to mutual benefit; if needed, escalates to Sourcing Manager, eSourcing Coordinator, Team Leader etc.
- Analyze eSourcing event outcomes and provide recommendations for supplier selection
- Serve as the liaison to the Sourcing Manager as well as Suppliers
- Work with Sourcing Manager to develop and refine negotiations’ objectives
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure sourcing project objectives are met
- 3+ years’ experience in procurement and/or customer service
- Negotiation and Communication skills
- Good knowledge of Portuguese or Spanish
- Good knowledge of English
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to interact with the 3rd parties (e-mails, phone calls) independently
- Knowledge of negotiation tactics and sourcing specific tools (TCO, Clean Sheet etc.)
The position is based in Bucharest.
If you are intersted, don't hesitate to apply directly on this position!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log