Cloud Solutions Director
Cloud Solutions Director
Location: Santa Clara or Bellevue, Washington
Are you an experienced Cloud Solutions Director? Our Emerging Business Customer Unit is working with some of the world’s leading technology companies, and we need your Cloud/SDN/NFV expertise to help them continue their infrastructure transformation.
- You will position Ericsson as cloud technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s emerging business technology strategy with senior level decision makers at our customers
- Define and drive prototyping entry criteria and idea generation
- You will work closely with the Global prototyping lead to identify customer MVPs with maximum business value to the Global Customer Unit
- You will get to explore emerging technologies and create the Next Big Thing
- Relentless focus on meeting the customer’s needs
- 10 years of overall experience in the telecommunications and IT industry.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales engineering role.
- Expertise in Hardware / Software Defined Infrastructure, Data Storage, Data / Application Platform, Security, Data Center Facilities
- Thorough knowledge of cloud economics: TCO and commercial models, cost structure and value drivers; make‑buy analysis
- Deep understanding of cloud technology stack e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google cloud
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
You might also have:
- Experience with IoT deployments such as AWS Lamda functions
- A maker mentality
Why join the Emerging Business team?
The Emerging Business Unit is uniquely positioned to transform the way that Ericsson does business by engaging with non-traditional customers in new and innovative ways. By identifying new market trends in combination with Ericsson capabilities, this team is changing the way the world’s largest companies operate and evolve. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do, to understand their challenges and opportunities and become a trusted partner. We move their business into the fully digital and connected 21st century. This team works with our customers to imagine how a hyper-connected world will transform their business. The EBU helps realize that vision, leveraging existing Ericsson portfolios but also by co-creating and co-investing new solutions. The team spans the three horizons of innovation and creates new ventures from scratch.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Santa Clara || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Technical & Solution Sales Support Job Stage 08