Intern - Machine Learning/AI Developer
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Currently we are looking for Intern as Machine Learning/AI Developer for internship of 12 months.
What You’ll be Doing
- Apply knowledge of statistics, machine learning, programming, and data modeling to build solutions for recognizing patterns in the real world data, organizing information, extracting entities and discovering relations between them, leading to prototype development and product improvement.
- Use an analytical approach to design, develop, and evaluate predictive models and advanced algorithms that lead to optimal value extraction from the data.
- Extend, develop, program and implement new algorithms.
What We’re Looking For
- Student or Recent Graduate Technical Telecom, Electronics, Industrial or Computer Science Engineering
- Knowledge of Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge of Open Source Communities, Github, Curating Open Data Sets
- Languages: Python, Java, C/C++
- Fluency in English
Who You Are
- Self-starter able to work well independently as well as in various team settings
- Intellectual curiosity, willingness to learn new skills, and ability to contribute ideas
- Excited by mathematical problems / coding challenges
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Why You want to Work with Us
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training, development, and mentorship from our team
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
- Work in a great environment where relationships and team playing are a knockout
The position is located in Lisbon, Portugal. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply directly on our website!
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Portugal (PT) || || Lisbon || SharedServ
Req ID: 246462