Radio Design Manager
Beijing Radio design team is responsible for all analog ROZes, including UL, TX, TOR, PA, LTU and digital. We work closely with different product development teams, like system design, filter design, DC/DC design, production test development and product integration. We work with all radio standards GSM, WCDMA, FDD-LTE, TDD-LTE and pre-5G. This job is based in Beijing but work spans across Radio product development departments in Sweden and Canada. We work with the latest technologies to improve Ericsson product competitiveness
- Support Radio teams in order to keep Ericsson technology leadership and align the ways of working
- Develop team competence
- Drive for a motivating, customer oriented, and challenging work environment
- Drive internal efficiency by developing new ways of working across all radio design sites in Sweden and Canada
- Close co-operation with Supply and Sourcing to secure an efficient and cost-effective supply chain of radio units
- Close co-operation with external HW component suppliers and stakeholders
- Master’s degree or above in Electronics Engineering, Electromagnetic Field and Microwave Technology or equivalent
- Good knowledge in Radio transceiver and RF circuit design
- Good knowledge of Wireless Communication systems
- Understands the implications for design of high-volume production (C)
- Familiar with the HW development process (B)
- More than 7 years’ experience in telecommunications
- More than 5 years of experience in R&D, HW Design
- Good communication skills and social ability
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 246195