We are now looking for a Software Developer that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a Software Developer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
- Solution design
- You will work on the development and integration of the solution
- Solution handover
- Solution support
- Should have minimum 4 to 8 years of total experience in Telecom Service fulfilment Provisioning and activation
- Collaborate with client/Internal team members to understand the requirements
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and design principles
- Should able to do design and analysis
- Ability to code advance Java
- Hand-on experience developing web service or rest services
- Should be able to work with the development team to develop, test and maintain the systems
- Familiar with use of CI/CD tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, JIRA.
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and able to work under pressure, strong problem-solving skills and positive “can do” attitude.