Big Data Solution Architect - Hungary
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Big Data Solution Architect.
Responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially-viable end-to-end technical solutions for customers. Responsible for creating profitable solutions for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define & design delivery for Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA), a real-time, multi-vendor, cross-domain, big data analytics solution tailored for telecom; driving an end-to-end solution
- Develop an understanding of customer requirements, technologies and network architectures
- Communicate and drive highly complex technology solutions to broad audiences through technical presentations, proposals, and customer presentations
- Support the deployment of Solution in the customer environment
- Work closely with product development to maintain the feedback loop from customers
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Big Data/Customer Experience Management knowledge
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Programing experience preferred
- OSS/BSS portfolio knowledge
- Mobile Broadband (MBB) Network Knowledge
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Availability to travel 50% of the time
- Previous experience from technical roles focusing on system integration and delivery is required, e.g., experience from work as Integration engineer.
- IP Network Design experience is desired.
- Basic level of knowledge in Linux (RHEL) Administration
- Basic knowledge in Scripting (Python, Java, Scala and Bash Scripting)
- Basic understanding of Virtualization
- Basic knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem, HDFS (MapR), Zookeeper, Storm and Spark
- Basic knowledge in OLAP database (Green Plum or Drill) and RDBMS (Postgres)
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.