IoT Analytics Architect
A wide range of Internet of Things (IoT) services are being embraced in cities. How to generate business value from those areas? Warmly welcome to join IoT Analytics Group. Our focus is on technical innovation and excellence in Big Data Analytics product design for various industry – Connected vehicles, Telecom, Intelligent agriculture etc. The group has responsibility for design, implementation and verification to meet requirements of different Ericsson’s customers cross multiple areas.
Now we are looking for IoT analytics architect with good design and development skills. This role carries technical responsibility including IoT analytics architect design, designing and developing new application and optimizing and improving the existing application of Big Data Analytics.
The successful candidate will have technical responsibilities including:
- Work with IoT system & SW architects and product owners to build up a cost-effective and reliable solution based on requirement
- Implement the solution with agreed cost and good quality
- Integrate the application with other/external system or application
- Propose improvement and technical optimization solutions and follow up.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent/higher
- System or SW architect development, complex techical solutions and algorithms design.
- 5+ years working experience in projects related to Big Data eco-system, like Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Spark, Kafka;
- Experienced in OO programing, and proven customer project with development languages, Java and/or Python, Python experience takes precedence
- Experienced in processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data. MapReduce experience is a plus
- Experienced in Linux shell script, knows how to configure and tune open source software
- Experienced in using JBoss/Wildfly, Git, Gerrit
- Familiar with RDBMS (MySql, PostgresSql, Oracle, etc.) and NoSQL (HBase, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Experience of capacity and performance tuning in Big Data product is a plus
- Experience in Web UI development is a plus, especially React and other industrial architecture
- Good communications and willing to corporate
- Good English speaking skills, and be able to communicate w/t external teams in English smoothly
- Self-motivated and team working
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 245807