Telecom Customer Project Manager
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Ericsson is a PM-centric company, with our own Project Management blueprint and methodology that we strictly apply to all our projects indistinctively. As Project Manager you will be responsible for planning, monitoring execution, and delivery of strategic and at time complex projects, partnering with the customer and to ensure a successful start-up and completion of a project, within strict scope, time and financial constraints.
Main accountabilities – you will:
- Establish the project plan baseline defining the project scope, securing the necessary resources, budget and plans together with monitoring and having control over all project activities
- Drive project execution by tracking project activities, monitoring and handling changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement building confidence and trust, ensuring project progress through an effective governance with customer.
- Manage the project finance (P&L and balance sheet elements including cash-flow) always ensuring adherence to the business case dimensioned during pre-sales
- Develop the business being involved in pre-sales phase, responsible to dimension the Service Delivery part of our offering, Risk Management, Budget, Cash-flow, Delivery model and participate to contract preparation.
- Manage internal stakeholders to make sure the project objectives are reached
- Simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas on business processes and the evolution of the PM profession as well.
Technical/Soft Skills - you are/you have:
- At least 5 years of experience
- Proven experience in the PM role (including experience in complex IT System Integration projects)
- Domain experience: BSS, OSS, IT (OSS-RC, Charging and Billing Systems, Multi Mediation, Revenue Manager, Catalog and Order Management, CRM) and Telecom Core & Cloud (Packet Core, UDC, VoLTE, VoWiFi, MSC, IMS)
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in project management methodology & lifecycle management.
- Leadership and solution driven abilities
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Leading & supervising teams of individual contributors
- Planning & organizing
- Orchestrating project to meet scope, time and financial demands.
- Project sales process
- Contract management
- ASP management
- English Proficiency
- PMI Certification is an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Engineering, Technology
- Must be willing to travel 40% of the time to Romania
What we offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- Work from home & flexible working hours
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- Great working environment that value the importance of work life- balance
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams