We, Ericsson MNEA R&D Technology RAN, are expecting you to join us, young talents who show a great enthusiasm in the most cutting-edge technical fields. It is a great opportunity to work with top-class scientists and specialists in the most advanced technical areas all over the world, and to contribute to the vivid growth of ER in the multi-cultural and innovative environment.
Job Title: Standardization Engineer
- Execute Ericsson strategy on standardization.
- Coordinate with resources from other unit, such as R&D and Product lines, on standardization
- Coordinate with other companies or organization for Ericsson interests.
- Identify new business opportunity and standard or regulatory requirements and communicate with R&D units and Product domains.
- Provide standardization support to Ericsson Radio Product Lines, Customer Units and Regional Offices.
- University degree in Wireless Communications, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Computer Science, or similar technical field
- A minimum of 3-year experience in the field of telecommunications
- Familiar with RAN technologies, broad understanding of Ericsson product portfolio with good competence in one or more relevant area, is a plus
- Experiences in standardization-related work, especially in 3GPP, is a plus.
- Good learning capability and open-minded for novel ideas
- Fluence in English communications (oral and writing)
- Effective communication/ negotiation skills with different levels of internal and external organizations.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 245694