Big Data Lead Consultant - OSS Service Delivery - Hungary
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for a Big Data Lead Consultant.
The Big Data lead consultant is an exciting position that requires a senior profile having good business understanding, able to set clear targets, capable of building trust with our customers and finally leading a team towards achieving our customers targets.
As a lead consultant you must have passion to acquire new knowledge, keeping up to date with new technologies as well as continuously developing your consulting skills. This position requires leadership skills and the ability to lead teams having different sizes, ethnicity, cultures and backgrounds. The lead consultant acts as a true advisor to our customers assisting them in addressing their business problems and enabling them in achieve their business targets.
- Responsible for delivering various analytics related services including SLI calibration service, business insights service as well as others
- Understating customers business requirements and pain points
- Develop proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Details and clarifies the project scope,
- Establish project plan baseline
- Secures the necessary resources
- Use case development addressing specific business problems
- Leading a team having different profiles
- Translate insights into actionable business decisions
- Plans and monitors all necessary activities.
- Drive project execution
- Handle customer & stakeholder engagement
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Consulting experience with focus on Analytics and CEM
- Business understanding
- Leadership skills
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Big data/CEM knowledge
- Telecom Networks domain understanding with focus on MBB and Data services
- Ericsson certified Principal or Senior Consultant
- Proven strategy and technology consulting record
- Solid program and project management skills
- Solid stakeholder management skills
- Practical Experience from various consulting engagements, preferably around the areas of Analytics and CEM
- Solid knowledge of EEA value proposition and related Ericsson portfolio.
- Good understanding of Ericsson SLI concept
- Good knowledge of BDA and CEM
- Familiar with the processes and methodologies used by CSI e.g. in relation to project sales and deliveries
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Availability to travel 50% of the time
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectation
Location: Hungary, Budapest Magyar tudósok körútja 11.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 245688