Big Data Integration Engineer - Hungary
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Big Data Integration Engineers.
Responsible analyzing, preparing, implementing and verifying the installation, configuration and integration of Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) Big Data Solution, a real-time, multi-vendor, cross-domain, big data analytics solution tailored for telecom. Scope includes introducing, upgrading, expanding functionality, and integrating EEA with other customer systems.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies of customer requirements
- Plan the implementation/Installation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
- Configure Product to meet customer requirements
- Integrate EEA with other systems
- Prepare Internal & customer acceptance test plans and handover to customer
- Identify and drive improvements
- Perform Post-Project activities including system upgrades
- Provide feedback to product development and write trouble reports
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Good level of knowledge in Linux (RHEL) Administration
- Basic knowledge of scripting (Python and Bash Scripting)
- Basic knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem, HDFS (MapR), Zookeeper, Storm and Spark
- Basic knowledge in OLAP database (Green Plum or Drill) and RDBMS (Postgres)
- General Knowledge of Mobile Broadband (MBB)
- Basic IP Network knowledge
- Basic understanding of Big Data Analytics
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.