Senior Ericsson Network Engineer
We are now looking for an Application Development and 3rd Level Support role. Your main responsibility is to ensure, from a product (or group of products) perspective and end to end perspective. The best cost effective design, the adequate technology evolution and ensure the consistency of the application and tools used. You will, also ocus on minimizing the need for big improvement during its lifecycle.
In the role; you should ensure that the application is performing adequately. Ensuring that enough capacity is available to meet the business requirements and growth projections of the customer.
- Must have knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Should have knowledge about the Object Data and Shape file handling.
- Exposure to COTS Product like Ericsson Network Engineer and ESRI Arc GIS .
- Good to have knowledge of object ARX API for customization, if new type of network topology came in future.
- Required basic knowledge of FME to change the FME WB as per the AutoCAD drawing files.
- Experience in GIS and OSS (Service Assurance and Service Fulfilment)
- Candidate should have a good hands-on experience on Web Technologies like MVC, .Net and databases like Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server Databases, PL/SQL
- Candidate should have good understanding of Telecom Network (GSM, CDMA and Wireline) (OSP & ISP)
Experience in developing code and scripting is mandatory
- Telecommunication experience in OSS/BSS.
- Should be able to handle day-today ENE production/UAT/SIT issues and tickets.
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 5-8 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Deciding & initiating action
- Planning & organizing
- Applying expertise & technology
- Presenting & communicating information