Senior Engineer -Ericsson Multi Mediation
We are now looking for an Application Development and 3rd Level Support role. Your main responsibility is to ensure, from a product (or group of products) perspective and end to end perspective. The best cost effective design, the adequate technology evolution and ensure the consistency of the application and tools used. You will, also ocus on minimizing the need for big improvement during its lifecycle.
In the role; you should ensure that the application is performing adequately. Ensuring that enough capacity is available to meet the business requirements and growth projections of the customer.
Must Have :
- Strong technical and functional knowledge of Mediation - offline /online mediation
- Experience in implementing and supporting Mediation application.
- Experience in Mediation architecture and deployment
- Must have worked on any mediation system EMM/OLM (good to have),DR's Mediation Zone, Comptel mediation ,Intec mediation, Oracle network mediation, Amdocs ASMM
- To ensure end to end processing of customer usage CDRs and investigating any inconsistency in the process
- Closely Monitor CDR Processes, Check Any Missing CDRs, Verify CDR Backup Reports, Collect & Process Missing CDRs Manually
- Knowledge of ASN.1,BER,binary,fixed length,csv,DUP decoding/encoding rule
- Good knowledge on various upstream and downstream of Mediation
- Mandatory Technical - Strong knowledge of Linux commands, processes and Shell scripting, Perl scripting
- Mandatory Technical - Good knowledge of virtualization, Veritas Cluster commands,Redhat Cloud,RHOSP
- Mandatory Technical - Sound knowledge in Database, SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge on SNMP, 3GPP, CORBA, TMF , SOAP protocols and standard
- Strong skills in analyzing and evaluating program, policy, and operations issues
- Knowledge of JIRA
Good to have:
- knowledge of any COTS product, ITIL concepts. BSCS concepts
- Python, Big Data, Kafka will be added advantage
- ITIL certification
- Detailed Knowledge of Various Interfaces Between Charging, Billing, Provisioning & Mediation Systems
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Deciding & initiating action
- Planning & organizing
- Applying expertise & technology
- Presenting & communicating information
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.