The Project Manager ensures that the project or program delivers a result according to an assignment. The Project Manager executes project.
The Project Manager continously improves the project management process.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Execute Project Management for new product introduction ( industrialisation ) and supply chain transfer project
- Drive Change Management
- Perform Leadership
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Product Develeopment Process Knowledge
- Project Management Skills
- Ericsson Business Process Knowledge
- Project Management Tools and Applications
- Persuading & Influencing
- Working with people
- Leading & Supervising
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Planning & Organizing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 3 years project management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify and prioritize key deliverables with business intelligence
- Strong problem solving skills
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 5 - 8 years of experience within projects
- Managerial skills.
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Interpersonal Skills
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.