YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for C/C++ Software Developers
Ericsson's IP Edge router is the heart and key network element of the packet core network. With thousands of deployments, operators can provide network access to millions. We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Developer, who is not afraid of the complexity of an Edge router, who is looking for challenges in low level embedded SW development, and who is willing to join to our Journey towards 5G and Clound Native world. Our CMS team develop and maintain the lowest level software components, that controls different HW elements, and provides a stable and redundant platform for smooth operations.
• Be the point of contact and technical expert towards our stakeholders
• Work together with the Product Owner to define engineering requirements for the market needs
• Develop new functionalities, enhance the current platform
• Maintian the products that have already been on the market and are used by customers from all over the world
• Develop competence and teach/coach young engineers
• Education: BSc or MSc preferably in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• Min years of experience: 3
• Highly proficient in C/C++
• Good problem solving skills
• Experience in HW close, multi threaded SW development
• Team player
• Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle knowledge
• Innovating, adapting and responding to change
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Planning and Organizing
What we offer
• Flexible working hours
• High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
• Easily accessible location
• Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
• International career opportunities
• Great team spirit, fun events
• Professional communities
• Extensive professional development opportunities
• Subsidized language courses
• Mobile with 4G, laptop
• Local medical service
• Relocation support
1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (C, C + +, Java, Networking, Testing skills, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.