We are looking for Cloud Integration Engineers who will deliver cloud infrastructure with our team for global projects. We will implement both Ericsson OpenStack cloud platform and Container based cloud platform. Our Cloud Integration Engineers focus on both cloud solution and its implementation globally. He/She will be part of a truly international team, experience different culture and way of workings globally.
- Cloud solution deployment include solution design, software installation, configuration, integration and testing. The solution includes Ericsson OpenStack based Network Function Virtualization Infrastructure, Software Defined Infrastructure and Container/ Kubernetes based Distributed Cloud.
- Develop DevOps automation solutions with opensource tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Robot Framework etc.
- Meeting with global customers for technical discussion and workshop, etc.
- Support pre-sale activities, such as information gathering, solution proposal, quotation etc
- Knowledge sharing to other colleagues
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Computer Science or Engineering (IT, Telecom).
- Interests in IT technology especially for cloud computing, eager to learn
- Good knowledge in Linux O&M and Shell scripting
- Good knowledge in IP networking, experience on SDN is preferred
- Creative thinking and generate innovative ideas during work.
- Good communication skills and team work spirit
- Good English skill
- Willing to travel globally according to business needs
- Existing knowledge on OpenStack is preferred
- Existing knowledge on Container and Kubernetes is preferred
- Experience on CI/CD related tools such as Jenkins, Robot Framework and Ansible is preferred
- Experience on Programing Languages like Python, Go is preferred