Developer Board Power
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
The board power design unit within Radio Access Networks R&D center in Beijing is responsible for Ericsson Radio, Digital and broadband products DC/DC converter board power design according to the system requirement. Main challenge is to make the design more power efficiency, smaller and cheaper meanwhile keep the good quality.
- Design board power solutions according to system requirement
- Cooperate with PCB layout engineer to allocate your design on the board
- Verify your design solution to ensure quality and performance
- Trouble shooting and solution proposal for problems found from customer sites
- New technology research and implementation in pre-development project
- Work closely with other R&D departments in Sweden
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master degree or above of first level University major in electrical engineering or related area
- Fluent in English speaking
- High Energy levels, positive as a person with a can do mentality with high drive ability to get things done
- Energize others by spreading a positive energy
- Edge you can take tough yes/no decision and implement them
- Passion for new technology and also care colleagues
- High Execution/Delivery ability, deliver on time and commitments and constantly work on efficiency improvements
- Integrity and Presentation, state things as how it is Clearly and with structure
- Perseverance, dig into the detail of every problem and never give up
- Good cooperation with others
- Familiar with basic DC/DC topologies, e.g. BUCK, forward and full bridge etc.
- Have experiences of hardware verification
- Have experiences of schematic and layout design
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 243740