SME Product management S/w
MOAI : Network Products BNEP
We are looking for a Software Product Management Expert or Senior Specialist with techno-commercial bent of mind. An ideal candidate should be well versed with the technical aspects of RAN networks, should have exposure to Software Development Methodologies, excellent Pre-Sales Skills, Ericsson RAN Portfolio and Software Value Packs. In addition to that, he or she should have good business acumen to help us sell Ericsson Software Value Packs to mobile operator customers. He or she will create value for customers by diagnosing and identifying the customers' business needs/issues and formulating value propositions that can help them to reach their long-term wanted position using Ericsson software solutions. Person shall also be responsible for New Product Introduction of New RAN Products, Solutions and Software Features within MOAI.
- Extremely proficient in RAN areas – LTE, Massive MIMO, Nb-IoT, Cat-M, 5G
- Play a key role in developing thought leadership and value proposition of the new Software Products, Features and Functionalities for MOAI
- Interface with BU/CU and ensure the desired software product requirements meet their need and business case
- Driving E2E Network Product Solution Trials, Product introduction and PoC
- Drive knowledge management and thought leadership across the MA, and liaise with other MA to share and gain knowledge relevant for the organization in MOAI
- Responsible for all product, network solution, RFP responses, Software SoC and Customer Meetings for customers in India
- Analyzing and understanding status of SW installed base and untapped sales potential
- Promoting all SW Value packages including ESM with customized value argumentations versus competition
- Increase High Margin Sales with dedicated focus on SW (all Value Packages, including upgrade to latest SW release)
- Drive SwS value to customer and build sales with yearly execution.
- Creating performance improvement sales plans and develop value argumentation for performance based upsell in order to maximize HW and SW sales
- This unit work in close cooperation with Network Services, commercial management, supply organization via structured cross collaboration teams, driving sales, contracts, among other things and Best Performing Network.
- The role player shall work closely with the technology and solution experts on the one hand in ensuring that sellable ideas are pulled into the scope of the consultative discussions that progress with customers, while they also work very closely with KAM teams through the engagement process.
Bachelors, Engineering / Masters degree in Business
- 10-15 years industry experience in a technical Pre-sales, Software Development, trouble shooting, Business development or similar role in an operator or telecom vendor environment
Professional & Technical Competence
- Capability to act as Business driver
- Broad range of business and financial knowledge in order to establish and develop a business dialog with the senior management both internally and with our customers
- Ability to effectively translate customer engagement needs into requirements on delivery
- Broad Knowledge on Radio Access Technology from 2G to 5G
- Understanding on Ericsson Radio access portfolio and strategy
- Knowledge of access transmission Protocol Layers
- Good relationship within the SPM and TSS organization will be an added asset
- Strong communication and value argumentation skills - strong and experienced presenter that can deliver a message with impact in any forum
- Strong leadership skills - ability to lead assigned client teams to achieve project objectives
- Communicates and articulates complex concepts clearly, precisely, and concisely
- Shows personal accountability and result oriented behavior at all times
- Able to handle ambiguity and change
- Clear and concise written and verbal skills in English
- Good Presenter with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High energy
- Strong business acumen
- Self-starter and self-going
- Effective Communicator
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || ProdMgt
Req ID: 243633