Developer Mechanical design
- Design mechanical structure of Radio Base Stations (RBS), including enclosure and internal structure/interconnection.
- Calculate, simulate and test to verify the mechanical design, including strength analysis, tolerance chain analysis, verification etc.
- Design for RBS operation in harsh environment.
- Make 3D models and 2D drawings for manufacturing.
- Provide technical specifications for outsourcing parts.
- Analyze and solve product problems from customers of Ericsson.
- Cooperate with PCB design to create electronic Computer Assistant Design (eCAD) files.
- Cooperate with the R&D Center sourcing staff dealing with external vendors in technical aspect.
- Cooperate with Ericsson factories and vendors globally to design for mass production.
- Cooperate with the global Ericsson R&D designers for innovative mechanical design.
- Master degree or above in Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent theoretical knowledge of mechanical engineering, including calculation & simulation skills.
- Good skill to use CAD tools, such as Pro/Engineer.
- Good knowledge of material technology & manufacturing process.
- Be proactive, take accountability & result-oriented.
- Has curious & logic mind, good at analysis.
- Good at communication & team work.
- Fluent oral & written English.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 243619