OSS/Cloud Manager CA Software Developer
We are now looking for a Software Developer that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a Software Developer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
- Develop customized software based on Ericsson OSS and cloud management products.
- Requirement analysis, system design and perform automated and manual test cases for software feature validation.
- Contributes to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Software bug fix and troubleshooting, patch delivery.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes.
Qualifications & Requirement
- University degree in computer, telecommunication/Engineering (Bachelor/Master above)
Competence & Experience:
- More than 2 years’ software development and maintenance experience.
- Development experience in Java programming, hands-on experience in JEE environment is preferred.
- Experience on UniC/Linux and Script Language (Perl, Python, Shell…)
- Knowledge about commonly used design patterns
- knowledge on web service development.
- knowledge of following protocols: CORBA,SNMP,IIOP,SOAP, NETCONF is the plus.
- Knowledge on database (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and etc.)
- Experience on System design and/or BIG development project experience is an advantage.
- Good knowledge in any SCM tools such as (Git/SVN).
- Working experience on software developing on Cloud and BigData is highly valued
- Excellent interpersonal, social, communication skills.
- Good sense of responsibility and willing to take challenge
- High willingness and ability to share knowledge and experience
- Good self-motivation on personal technical development and willing to learn