Power System Design Engineer
- RBS power system design and requirement specification. (AC/DC PSU, DC/DC PSU, power filter, power interface, SPD, battery backup system, etc.)
- Perform power system design verification and documentation.
- Failure root cause analysis on responsible power products.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Major in EE, Power electronics, Automatic control, etc. Master preferred.
- Fluent in English both verbal and writing
- Open minded and curious of new challenges
- Like to communication and interface in an international environment
- Interested in other culture and people from other country
- Pro-active and driven, take own initiative to get things done.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 243509