Experienced HSS Developer
We would like to seek an experienced software developer for HSS in UDM.
- Lead the software design activities inside XFT, including node architecture design and module architecture design
- Lead software development activities of XFT to fulfill the business requirement, including coding, UT/BT, FT, and trouble shooting
- Coordinate with other XFTs and technical committees for technical issues and technical solution
- Experienced in software architecture design, including component based architecture and OOA/OOD
- Experienced in multi thread programing and network programing
- Experienced in C++ programing language
- Good at trouble shooting for tricky technical issues
- CBA/Virtualization experience is strong plus
- Familiar with UDM product related protocols, e.g., Radius/Diameter, LDAP, SS7, SOAP, etc
- Familiar with IMS, EPC and VoLTE solution is a plus
- Open minded and analytical
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- B.Sc. or M. Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Computer Science and Engineering
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.