As an Algorithm Design within System & Technology department, you will be part of the algorithm development team to support radio base station evolution towards 5G.
In day-to-day work you will together with a team explore the latest technology within Wireless Communication domain, analyze product/customer requirements, define product architecture, research and propose new solutions, design/simulate/implement algorithms.
You will focus on but not limited to the following algorithm areas:
- Digital Pre-distortion, or linearization
- Crest Factor Reduction
- Massive MIMO & Beamforming
- Energy Efficiency Enhancement
- 5G RAN Evolution
- Master degree or above in Wireless Communication, Signal Processing, Microwave, Mathematics or related majors
- Excellent tracking record in technology and research area with proven ability to explore new territories
- Ability to work with or lead a cross-functional team
- Good communication both Chinese and English
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink/C/C++ on DSP will be a strong plus
- Experience with algorithm design will be a strong plus
- Experience with FPGA design will be a strong plus
- Creative, proactive, with passion to win
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 243016