Developer-Digital , PTD Verification Engineer
PTD (Production Test Development) verification engineer is to work in, and contribute to the PTD projects in the test technology department. We are aiming to deliver cost efficient HW test system for mass production. This work must be performed in close cooperation with members of Ericsson PDU (Product Design Unit) and NPI (New Product Introduction) projects, as well as with members of Ericsson test development units that exist outside China; this position is to research, specify, implement, verify and maintain test system by:
- Focusing on test system design and verification for Ericsson products
- Committing project cost and time-plan targets, as well as test-coverage, test-yield and test-time targets, within the PTD projects.
- Design Ericsson digital product and digital part of radio product test solutions for production, according to project development process
- Design, implement and verify tests related digital and DC verification environment
- Execute verification of Ericsson products containing digital and DC functions for test system correctness and accuracy
- Actively contribute in test fault analysis and solve test related problem
- Improve test system performance constantly, by focusing on test system stability and reliability
Qualification for Digital Verification Engineer:
- Bachelor degree or above in telecommunication or equivalent
- Good knowledge of digital and analog circuit theory and principle
- Good knowledge of Signal Integrity, Power Integrity, Timing and Reliability
- Good knowledge of communication interface protocols, UART, IIC, SPI, Ethernet, etc.
- Good knowledge of JTAG and Boundary Scan standards
- Good knowledge of EMC&EMI standards
- Experience with analog, digital and power circuitry design
- Experience with schematic and PCB design work and common design tools (Cadence)
- Experienced in digital and DC measurement by using oscilloscope, load and other measurement equipment
- Skillful in High Speed SI simulation is a plus
- Design experience in test system is a plus
- Proficient in English
- Good communication skills and social ability
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.