RF converter - Digital IC Design
RF converter - Digital IC Design
We are increasing our current RF-ADC/DAC team with digital IC designers and are looking for RF converter - Digital IC Designer. Our target is to provide high performance mixed mode circuits for 5G network products. Our new employees will develop high performance data converters, and other critical components and concepts for future Ericsson products. The candidates should have a strong interest in understanding the whole converter sub-system, e.g. calibration and interleaving algorithms.
The digital IC designer positions are in a mixed signal group meaning that successful candidates must be in control of the digital way of working, as well as communicating with people of diverse backgrounds.
· Specify, implement, verify, release, and maintain digital functional blocks
· Generate and maintain documentation
· Secure design quality
· Continuously improve and optimize ways of working
· The ideal candidate should have a MS in Electrical Engineering or similar with 3+ years of experience – OR – a PhD with very relevant experience in academia.
· Understanding of data converter architectures, design, and tradeoffs.
· Digital IC design and verification
· Experience from systemization of digital functions
· Experience from measurement validation.
· Strong knowledge on IC design CAD tools and simulators such as MATLAB, Simulink, Verilog A, Verilog-AMS, VHDL, Verilog, or similar.
· Excellent problem solving, and analytical skills are essential
· Motivated and able to carry out a wide variety of tasks with clear communication and presentation skills in a dynamic team environment.
· Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration & Networking Skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
· M.Sc. level in a related technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
· 5+ years of related work experience
· Fluent in English, oral and written.
Sweden, preferably in Linköping
IC, ASIC, CMOS, DAC, ADC, Data converter
The selection is ongoing; therefore, we are looking forward to getting you application today.
Last date to apply: 31st of January.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Lund || ProdMgt
Req ID: 242928