Dynamic Activation Developer
Ericsson Dynamic Activation is the next generation provisioning platform supporting evolving wireless and wireline networks, resilient and dynamic activation, model driven configuration, cloud, and virtualization deployment.
- Develop advanced micro service system to fulfill the global customers’ needs.
- Design and apply advanced techniques e.g. AKKA, Cassandra, RESTful
- Auto deploy and delivery the product.
- BS degree in Telecommunication or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- >=3 year of relevant work experience, including design development experience
- Or 3 year of verification experience, Java should be used as test language
- 3 years of software design experience and programming experience in Java, Scala
- Or 3 years of verification experience, deep understanding on Continuous Integration /Continuous Delivery, skilled with coding language e.g. Java, Python.
- Experience developing on Cassandra
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.