Radio System Developer
As a Senior Radio System Developer you will attend the pre-study and pre-develop for Ericsson radio base station products including 5G,4G,3G and 2G, you will work together with experts in telecommunication industry globally, main activities will be allocating radio requirement, define radio solution, and release products.
- Participate pre-study and pre-development.
- As radio product owner, design & release radio products.
- Interface with strategy product manager to clarify product requirement
- Allocate optimized radio requirement, document radio requirement specification and design specification
- Lead design team to study radio solution and write implement proposal
- Lead cross-function team in feasibility and development to secure product release with good quality, short TTM and competitive cost.
- Drive trouble report investigation
- Document production test specification, secure production test quality and reduce test time.
- MSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience working with R&D (design, system) is required
- Experience on radio requirement allocation, link budget is required
- Experience on radio transceiver, power amplifier design is required
- Experience of Radio Base Station Related R&D and Radio Access technology (GSM WCDMA and LTE) is required
- Experience on radio base station integration (PA+DPD, RX) is preferred.
- Experience on signal processing is preferred.
- Experience on Matlab is preferred
- Experience on link simulation is preferred
- Service minded and self-motivated
- Planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent reading and writing in English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 242045