Are you ready to work with the largest and one of the most complex HR organizations in Sweden? Welcome to Ericsson’s HR function!
We are looking for a passionate and business-oriented experienced HR Generalist to our HR Sweden team, based in Kista, Stockholm. You will be responsible for delivering HR programs, leading projects, implementing practices within a large and business critical business unit, actioning activities and policies based on local and operational business needs. Additionally, you will implement HR processes, and provide advice and counselling to leaders within your business domain that you are supporting. You will work in close cooperation with HR Subject Matter Experts, and HR Business Partners, HR generalists and our HR Shared Service center, according to the matrix nature of our organization. This is a highly challenging and exciting role with extensive stakeholder contact on various levels. You will have the opportunity to be part of a large and complex organization with already well- established processes and incentives that are continuously reviewed and improved through the ongoing HR projects.
Why is Ericsson a good place to work
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
More precisely the role also is responsible for:
• Facilitate execution of HR Process and Programs e.g within Talent Planning and Total Rewards together with senior management.
• Lead different HR change management programs related to the site or your business domain, including managing complex project as an HR project manager.
• Lead and maintain Union relations at the site.
• Provide coaching and advice to leaders on people and organizational matters.
• Be on top of HR Data and Workforce Statistics for your unit to guide the managers on decision taking
• Be responsible for unique site related activities e.g. within Diversity & Inclusion or Employer branding together with other HRG(s) on site.
We are looking for a natural team player with drive, high customer orientation and a can-do attitude. Strong influencing skills and the ability to collaborate with senior management and other stakeholders both inside and outside HR is required. As an ideal candidate you have experience from a senior HR role within a larger matrix organization.
• App.5- 8 years’ experience from having worked as an HR specialist, HR manager or HR Business partner managing a broad spectrum of HR disciplines.
• Experience from independently driving different change management programs and projects within HR (e.g organizational changes, right-sizing activities, cultural transformation programs).
• Interested in Telecommunication
• Skilled in Swedish labor law and how to develop and maintain Union relations.
• Strong interpersonal-, presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
• Ability to engage, mobilize, and influence people.
• Ability to work in teams on a virtual basis and drive influence in a matrix organization.
• Highly developed knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel.
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration and/or related field is required.
• Fluent in Swedish and English
Should you have any questions, feel free to conatct Katalin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting You!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 241262