UPG (User Profile Gateway) is a product in the Ericsson UDM (Unified Data Management) family, it plays an important role in the various solutions, e.g.User Data Monetization (exposure & analytic), data synchronization in VoLTE solution, etc. We are now looking for a Developer to develop and test high quality product. Your role will mainly focus on developing high quality product, but will involve all other development activities such as: requirement analysis, system and architecture design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- You will develop and test high quality software product.
- Work with product owner, understand customer requirements and come up with solutions
- Develop automated unit and functioinal test cases to test features and solutions
- Write design documents to illustrate software component and interface design
- Perform trouble shooting to solve complex technical issues
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Proven track records of experience and achievements in software development projects
- Good at least one programming language, JAVA and Python preferred
- Familiar with one application server, glassfish or tomcat is a plus.
- Familiar with database technology. Telecom product knowledge is a plus
- Passionate and self-driven
- Education: University degree and above
- Min years of experience: 1 year
- Product development knowledge
- Excellent English both oral and written.
- A good team worker
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Chanllenge taker, solves problems creatively and innovatively
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.