Director of Dev Ops- Architecture
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
As the ECB (Enterprise & Cloud Billing) unit within Ericsson (formerly MetraTech) we continue to accelerate our leadership in cloud and enterprise billing and settlement to enable customers to quickly and flexibly support new revenue and monetization models. Our solutions enable global commerce innovation as industries transform to actively participate in the Networked Society enabled by the Internet of Things (IoT) and Everything as a Service (XaaS). We enable customers to create and securely collect revenue, provide settlement to partners and manage their customer lifecycle. ECB is now part of Ericsson’s strategic IoT organization, and is at the forefront of Ericsson’s IoT portfolio and strategy.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Define development, release, deployment and delivery pipelines.
- Work with both .NET and Java development teams, both local and remote (US and India).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven leadership and accountability.
- Security focused.
- Experienced with variety of CI/CD tools and automation (Jenkins, SonarQube, GitHub, etc.).
- Experience with containerization technologies (docker, mesos, marathon, kubernetes, etc.).
- Experience evolving on-premises applications into a SaaS ecosystem a major plus.
- Lead team in building out end-end CI/CD pipelines, and rolling processes/mindsets out to teams.
- Additional technology areas of interest:
- SQL (SQL Server, Oracle) and No-SQL (Cassandra) databases
- Spring-Cloud-Netflix stack
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- 10 plus years relevant experience in Dev Ops architecture required.