We are seeking an experienced Tax Manager to understand and collaborate with the business and overall organizational needs, oversee tax services provided during transition and/or external advisors related to global tax accounting, direct and indirect tax compliance, and international tax and transfer pricing matters, while ensuring compliance with all applicable tax laws and regulations.
At Ericsson Media Solutions, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
- Coordinate and manage all tax service providers, ensuring complete and accurate flow of tax information
- Lead tax projects assigned, which may include projects such as restructuring or acquisitions
- Manage the preparation of annual and quarterly tax provision and other tax accounting and reporting matters
- Manage the federal and state income tax compliance process, including timely estimated tax payments and filing of income tax returns
- Manage the sales and use tax compliance process
- Manage the international taxation compliance and analysis, including withholding taxes.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with multi-national transfer pricing requirements
- Monitor tax regulatory and compliance developments and tax law changes
- Manage M&A Financial Due Diligence (FDD) & Finance Integration
- Oversee the administration of federal and state tax audits
- Education: Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Finance and/or Tax Law or equivalent.
- 5-8 years experience in Tax, Accounting and/or Finance
- Knowledge in GAAP
- Knowledge and understanding of financial systems
- Accounting and reporting skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Financial Model knowledge
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Ability to interact with team with others in various functional areas to resolve complex tax issues
- Ability to manage complex projects while ensuring timely and accurate results
- Adapting and responding to changing business needs
- Detail oriented and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- CPA preferred
Why is Ericsson Media Solutions a great place to work?
Ericsson Media Solutions has a longstanding and broad customer base in cable, satellite, and telecom service providers, as well as major broadcasters. Globally, Ericsson Media Solutions serves over 900 operators, service providers, broadcasters, content providers and aggregators. The wide-ranging media portfolio of end-to-end offerings includes Emmy award-winning hardware and software video compression solutions for Contribution and Direct-to-Consumer video service distribution, advertising and content personalization solutions, high efficiency Cloud DVR, and TV and video delivery platforms. Ericsson Media Solutions has approximately 1,600 employees operating out of multiple locations across the globe.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and opportunities to define solutions. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson Media Solutions is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to deliver video content to users around the world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Tax Management Job Stage 08