Calling Support Engineer
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. Whatever you want to achieve, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions. You can have a global career. You can maintain a healthy work-life balance. Above all, you can always have a positive effect on the people closest to you and the wider world around you.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Cloud Support Engineers
This is an exciting opportunity to undertake a support engineer role using the best cloud solutions available in a fast-moving telecommunication environment. You will be a key part of a cross-functional engineering group using agile management and engineering practices.
In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks. This role requires working closely with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson. You may have the opportunity to travel internationally and work in different cultural environments.
Working as a support engineer will require a broad knowledge within telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software, and network knowledge.
– Strong Unix/Linux knowledge
– IP Technologies knowledge
– Troubleshooting and analytical mindset
– Customer handling attitude
– Experience in Cloud solutions (eg. OpenStack)
– Knowledge of NFV/VNF Architectures
– Experience in customer support
– Experience in telecommunication industry
– Familiar with Software Update Management handling
– Participate in Emergency Support handling
– Option to closely cooperate with Design Unit of the product
– Chance to participate in onsite integration projects
What we offer:
– Flexible working hours
– High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
– Easily accessible location
– Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
– International career opportunities
– Great team spirit, fun events
– Professional communities
– Extensive professional development opportunities
– Subsidized language courses
– Mobile with 4G, laptop
– Local medical service
– Relocation support
Location: 1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán krt. 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (Networking, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.