Sales Engagement Manager Automotive - China
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for an Sales Engagement Manager in the IOU Connected Vehicles to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the automotive business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role is focused on selling Connected Vehicle Cloud and Ericsson Connected Fleet to automotive, aftermarket and fleet customers. This role is global but the specific focus should be on customers based in China. The candidate can be located in any China Ericsson office or work from home. This position can be placed in any of the following cities: Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Baijing or Wuhan.
- Your responsibility will be to drive business in close cooperation with local sales
- You are responsible to coordinate and drive cross regional engagements
- You are expected to be/become the connected vehicle portfolio and industry expert
- You will develop long term relations with connected vehicle customers on global level
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min 5 years of experience of presales/sales engagements in relevant context
- automotive experience
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Leadership skills & experience
- Chinese native language skills + English fluent
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
Willingness to travel international up to 50%