Sr. Solution Architect - Design & Optimization
We are now looking for a Sr. Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end Service solutions for the customers, especial focus on RAN Design & Optimization as well as End User Experience. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
Major Responsibilities: ,
- Develop Network Strategy for Customers, Capacity & Coverage Planning considering Technology Advancement.
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Active participant during Design & Optimization delivery Project and drive technical team to achieve the project goal.
- Strong collaboration with Account team and provide support during Pre-sales Phase.
- Design Service solution with innovative Design & Optimization WoW
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering (EEE/ CSE/ Telecommunication) degree from any reputed University
- At least 10 years of working experience in telecom industry.
- Domain experience: area of expertise – RAN Design & Optimization in 2G, 3G & 4G, End User Experience Optimization,
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. Technical Lead for Large scale/Complex Projects
- Strong Knowledge on E2E System Architecture, Network Design/Network Optimization, Strong Knowledge on Ericsson RAN Functions & Features for 2G, 3G & 4G.
The candidate need to be self-driven, able to work independently and able to manage stakeholders. Must have a good presentation skill.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Location of this role will be Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Follow us social media;
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Bangladesh (BD) || || Dhaka || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 235399