Test Support Engineer
- Timely recover responsible testers which escalated from test support technicians
- Monitor and improve tester performance and initiate root cause analysis for hot test cases
- Escalate complexity and critical issues and support further investigation
- Manage and maintain test data of volume production, continuously improve related test productivity
- Release and maintain test equipment maintenance instructions, and conduct related training and certify test operators and test technicians
- Support CI/CO verification and implementation for volume production
- Provide technical solution as changeover and layout request
- Monitor and improve spare/wear parts lifespan
- Budget test investment related volume test
- University degree in Electronic and Communication related majors or equivalent
- Comprehensive understanding of RF and RF design.
- Proficient with operation of RF instruments such as signal generator, vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer and power meter etc.
- Fluent oral and written communications in English
- Proven good record of accountability, open mind, learning capability, team working spirit and problem solving attitude
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.