MSIP Operations Assurance
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We are looking for a member to be part of our Managed Services team! As a part of our MSIP team, you will play a key role in managing the delivery of services and resources on our “live” customer network, broadcast platform and/or IS/IT infrastructure.
In this role you will be responsible for the financial, operational and delivery performance of the Operations Assurance and Broadcast Operations assignments within a Managed Services Deal. Responsibilities also include: managing the applicable WLA and OLAs with delivery organisations and delivery operations to ensure the delivery fullfills the contracted service level agreement (SLA). You will also be a primary person for performance reporting towards Customers, Broadcast Delivery Operations and critical incidents.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Operational Management for end-to-end operations activities
- Performance management of networks, broadcasting and IS/IT to customers
- Customer management
- Crisis and incident management
- Service, resource fullfillment and field services
- Content Preparation, Delivery and Distribution
- Internal and External stakeholder management
- Validate and approve integration test results for a new service, terminal and equipment type or vendor
- Secure the availability and accuracy of the customer’s asset configuration information to be used by all delivery units
- Participate on various change management boards, and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as necessary
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery
- Service delivery management
- Stakeholder management
- Change management
- Result oriented, driven and service minded to meet customer expectations
- Highly analytical skillset
- High Communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Persuading and influencing
- Relation building and networking
- Education: Communications degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience: 5-10 years
- Industry experience: Telecom, IT, Media
- Previous experience: Service delivery manager, Customer Support Manager, NOC Manager
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Netherlands (NL) || || Rijen || IT
Req ID: 234178