Senior Solution Architect - Cloud
Ericsson is seeking talented Cloud professionals, experienced in Telecommunications Cloud ways-of-working looking to extend their skills and challenge themselves on the largest carriers in Australia and New Zealand.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical and business leadership in cloud technology (i.e. Workflow management, order management, inventory management, fulfilment)
- Acting in the solution architect role in both pre-sales & delivery phases of a customer engagement for cloud project in the ANZA Customer Unit (Australia, New Zealand and Oceania)
- Drive the direction of the Telecommunications Cloud by engaging with the worldwide product development units
- Leading the solution analysis, solution design and leading technical teams where required
- Supporting Key Account Managers and Engagement Practices to prepare tender documentation
- Lead and contribute with presentations and discussion in customer workshops, providing cloud business solutions and technical expertise
- Share and transfer knowledge, presenting to others on latest solutions and new releases
- Sell competitive products/service solutions through a consultative approach, focusing on customer needs.
If you have expert level skills in VMware, OpenStack, RedHat OSP or other cloud stacks and you’d like to know more about our positions then please apply!!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Sydney || IT