In this role, you will be:
- Supporting pre-sales activities
- Planning the implementation of product configuration / integration work
- Executing product configuration
- Executing integration and migration work
- Executing testing requirements
- Working closely with internal teams to knowledge share and further collaborate on project requirements
- Work directly with customer contacts on project related queries and requirements
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Strong experience in IMS / v-IMS / CEE / NFV / Striping
- Proven knowledge dealing with tier 1 telco operators
- Interest in keeping in tune with new technological developments
- Strong team leadership capability
- Proven experience in customer engagement and business development activities
- Strong problem resolution experience
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
This position is located in Sydney, NSW.
Follow us social media –
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Sydney || IT