C++ Developer /Software Architect - Service Enablement
Responsibilities and authorities
- Responsible to produce and document high quality software products from inception to delivery
- Perform analysis, design, verification, demonstration and maintenance of these products in a process driven, team environment.
- Responsible for multi functional areas, applications or sub-systems.
- Actively involved in the establishment and development of software design environment
- Perform test configuration management (TCM) as required
- Supports sales, services, product deployment and product management with complicated technical issues.
- Produces and/or reviews product architecture documents and high level design documentation.
Requirements for the position
• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, information technology or related area;
• Proficient in C++ programming language on Linux platform. Preferred if familiar with node.js, python;
• Experienced in multi-thread programming, networking programming including asynchronous IO (epoll and etc.), etc.
• Excellent knowledge in OOA/D, and competent in UML and design patterns;
• Familiar with business modelling
• Familiar with SQL or NoSql Database;
• Familiar with HTTP/HTTPS, SSL
• Preferred knowledge in RESTful API/JSON/Diameter/Radius/EAP-AKA;
• Preferred knowledge in KVM virtualization and Cloud;
• Preferred knowledge in GIT/Makefile;
• A good team player with strong willingness to support team members;
• Fluent in written and oral English communication.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 231721