Scrum Master (C++ Developer)
The Scrum Master is responsible for:
- Ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted in team. Scrum Masters do this by ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules.
- Improving the productivity and lives of the development team by facilitating creativity and empowerment and any other way possible.
- Improving the engineering practices and tools so each increment of functionality is potentially shippable.
- Enabling close cooperation internally across all roles and functions and removing barriers
- Shielding the team from external interferences and removing impediments to Team’s progress
- Ensuring that the process is followed and improved where applicable
- Facilitating and inviting appropriate people to Scrum events as required or needed
- The Scrum Master has the authority to fulfil all activities and responsibilities specified above.
- A servant-leader for the Scrum Team
- Knowledge of Lean and Agile SW development
- Knowledge of Scrum
- Strong leadership skill, in terms of empowering team, driving change, and communication skill.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 231716