Customer Marketing Manager
We're now looking for a Customer Marketing Manager based either in Bangkok, Thailand or Singapore. In this role, you will plan, execute, and drive client facing marketing activities for Ericsson in both the countries. You will be required to understand client’s needs and how Ericsson best can support their success and customer experience.
You will adapt global and regional presentation and workshop material, and present this to our telecom operator clients. You would lead these workshops together with our technical teams. Sometimes, you will plan and drive smaller events – with support from the sales teams and product divisions.
How our marketing activities play out in Thailand & Singapore is very much dependent on this position. Initiative and a marketing mind that go beyond traditional B2B and B2C boundaries must be your strengths.
In this role, you will:
- Develop account marketing plans to accelerate client understanding of Ericsson solutions
- Analyze the account from market, customer and competitor perspectives
- Plan and execute customer events, workshops and activities based on global campaigns activation plans
- Contribute to a high-performance marketing culture
- Participate in sales account planning to share market insights with the sales team
- Drive customer engagements and create impactful customer experiences.,
- Provide input on account marketing content needs
- Work closely with the KAM and sales team to maximize the number of engaged leads and lead conversion
- Measure workshop activation success and implement changes
- Take initiative to build strong relationships between Ericsson and the client’s marketing organization
- Focus activity to generate revenue across the portfolio
- Develop & deliver Ericsson product & customer marketing content in alignment with business priorities at a customer & market level
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent degree from any reputed University
- 8 years plus experience in relevant field including product, customer, strategic and/or field marketing
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast moving environment
- Strong resilience and desire to drive continuous improvements and operate in a changing environment
- Understanding of consumer’s behavior
- Excellent written and verbal (English and Thai) with strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience engaging & working in unison with sales & customer account teams
- Industry experience across telecoms and/or IT
- Demand generation skills
- Negotiations and value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Value Creation Knowledge
- Project management – particularly being able to manage stakeholders in a matrix organization
- Domain knowledge (industry/portfolio)
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Strong commercial & customer focus
- Analyzing & formulating strategies
- Creating & innovating
- Presenting & influencing
- Writing & reporting
- Adapting & responding to change
- Planning & organizing
- Working under pressure
Location of this position will be either Sinagapore or Bangkok, Thailand. In this instance we will only consider employing internal candidates on local employment contract basis. And not in a position to consider LTA or STA employment engagements.
Tag: MOAIHJ HJ *LI-AS2
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Thailand (TH) || || Bangkok || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 210382