Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Beijing
What will you gain:
1. Multinational working environment and platform
2. Professional Human Resource process and Talent Acquisition expertise
3. Strong Partnership from HR and Business stakeholders
4. Great Teamwork in a word-class Recruitment team
5. Attractive benefits, flexible working hours, shift bus....and most importantly, a very nice boss :P
What do we need:
please make sure you have at least 2 of below,
1. Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin
2. Rich experiences in inhouse HR recruitment function
3. Strong sourcing capabilities
Come and join us to be a change makers together!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SharedServ
Req ID: 207991