Integration and Verification Engineer - MINI-LINK TN Test Team Lead
As team lead of Microwave Traffic Node test team carries out team sprint planning, reporting, communicating and resource allocation in team. At the same time team lead also joins feature and system test activities, automation development.
- Carry out the assigned testing tasks and report progress to the I&V manager and TTC.
- Design, review, execute test cases professionally and independently.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and debug the bugs found during testing, organize trouble shooting workshop if needed.
- Responsible to ensure quality of the deliverables (products, processes and services) from the job assigned covering system design to End-user documentation
- Coordinate with team members, TTCs, design engineers and CIV manager cross sites as main interface.
- Plan and maintain team test beds, organize team to setup proper test beds for specific features.
- Responsible for team sprint and backlog planning, and ensure team task progress. Support team members in daily testing if needed.
- Bachelor's degree or above in telecommunications, engineering or computer science.
- Have in-depth understanding of below protocols and their extensions, but not limited to: Ethernet, VLAN, LAG, LACP, xSTP, MEF, SOAM, QoS, Sync, CES, PDH/SDH etc.
- Some network protocols such as OSPF, ISIS, BGP, LDP, RSVP, MPLS, DHCP are required.
- Experience in automation development using JAVA or other languages is a big plus.
- Fluent written and excellent verbal English skills are required.
- Excellent teamwork and cooperation spirit, both professional and personal integrity, proactive and positive learning attitude.
- 1 year+ Experience of scrum master, responsible for team sprint and backlog planning, communicating with other sites, and reporting status.
- Excellent ability to solve issue in team daily testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 201179