Senior Integration & Verification Engineer ( Node Test in NDO SP )
· To carry out the assigned tasks and report progress to I&V manager or I&V lead
· Design, review, execute, debug the test
· Responsible to ensure quality of the deliverables (products, processe and services) from the job assigned covering system design to End-user documentation
· Participate in technical co-ordination teams, when applicable
· Participate in pre-studies, ensuring transfer of applicable knowledge
· Master/Bachelor degree in CS, EE, Tele-comm or equivalent
· Excellent knowledge of tele-communication systems
· Excellent communication skills and social ability
· Fluent in English speaking and writing
· Excellent teamwork and cooperation spirit, both professional and personal integrity, proactive and positive learning attitude
· 5 years or above working experience with at least one of the following areas:
o MPLS: LDP, LSP, L3VPN, L2VPN,RSVP, MPLS OAM
o L3 Routing : IPv4, IPv6, OSFP, BGP, IS-IS
o Multicast: IGMP, IP multicast, MPLS multicast.
o L2: Bridging, LAG, LACP, xSTP, ERP, MEF, 802.1ag
· 3 years or above working experience with SW design and test automation design is a plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 201178