Site Engineer (Sendai)
We are now looking for a Site Engineer, who will carry out “Installation Investigation and Engineering”, “Civil Works Investigation and Engineer”, “Line of Sight Investigation for Microwave Short Haul” and/or “Drive Test”, depending on assigned Portfolio Competence.
- You will prepare and plan activities
- Perform, report and close activities
- Local Industry and standards knowledge
- English skills
- OHS knowledge & skills
- Business to Native Japanese Fluency.
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will plan, organize, lead and supervise
- Following processes, procedures and instructions
- Working with people
- Deciding and initiating action
- Experience in the work area of responsibility
- Dependent on work area typical experience from working as an Installer, Civil Works design in turn key roll out
- Training and awareness of all OHS statutory requirements impacting Ericsson in the local market
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Sendai || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Site Engineer Job Stage 03